ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the malls seems to be opening regular time in Dallas... but, I could be wrong. Have to head to the mall to complete the 10 MHS either way. Then, hit up like 3-4 malls for FNL Raffle.

Bruh what if you gotta watch the kids and want yeezys! Lol. Sometimes you just gotta bring them if no one can watch them

Watching your own kids is NEVER corny. And I doubt a person with kids would say this. You can’t even send your kids to school safely anymore, my wife and I rarely let anyone watch our kids. If that’s corny, so be it. Everybody’s influence is not welcome.

Side note* White folks have their kids out with no jacket on in 30 degree weather, that irks me. But it doesn’t seem to bother them so, it’s whatever.

Thank God this release is easy more or less, I struck out on everything this weekend. Grateful for my 700s.

Watching your own kids is NEVER corny. And I doubt a person with kids would say this. You can’t even send your kids to school safely anymore, my wife and I rarely let anyone watch our kids. If that’s corny, so be it. Everybody’s influence is not welcome.

Side note* White folks have their kids out with no jacket on in 30 degree weather, that irks me. But it doesn’t seem to bother them so, it’s whatever.

Thank God this release is easy more or less, I struck out on everything this weekend. Grateful for my 700s.
I see both sides. Would have loved to have my girl with me so I can double up the entries but we got two little babies...toddler and newborn/less than 1 month. Definitely don't want the newborn in this cold..also don't wanna drag them all out. Thankful my girl was understanding this morning.

But 100 percent with you on watching your own kids

I have a 11 month old. I’d never bring him to camp out for a ticket. That’s why I have a wife. She watches him when I need to do something that requires too much attention away from him.

I see both sides. Would have loved to have my girl with me so I can double up the entries but we got two little babies...toddler and newborn/less than 1 month. Definitely don't want the newborn in this cold..also don't wanna drag them all out. Thankful my girl was understanding this morning.

This is why I feel it’s corny.

We choose to bring our wife and kids with us.

I’m not bringing my 11 month to sit in a stroller cause I want an extra ticket.

No brainer, you did the right thing. And you got a good one to let you get away for this with a newborn and a toddler. Congrats! That’s what’s up

AF5BA1E3-7385-4AB5-B64A-33A3F9DDB87B.jpeg
Line at woodfield fnl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom