ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only able to hit 3 of the 5 FNLs that I wanted but it’s all good. Tickets went faster than the last few Yeezy raffles.

maq25060 maq25060 did you end up grabbing a ticket from Fox Valley? Had a friend that got there at 11:05 (20 mins after I left) and the guy told him all tickets were gone. There was maybe 15 people in line when I was there, and that dude had a huge booklet of tickets.

So either an army sized family rolled up there right after I left, or that dude was a manager backdooring them. Also found it weird that there were no other workers except him. Whole thing seems shady.

FNL with shady business as usual.. went by the closest to me earlier and there was a long line. So I went over to footaction that’s a couple stores down to check in, took a few min bc it was having trouble loading the check in. Come back and the raffle is gone.. so I ask what happen to it and they say it ended at 3. Store manager claims they opened an hr early but it was so busy they stopped it.. didn’t run out of tickets, just ended it. Mind you, it’s like 3:02 and they can’t just let me fill one out for kicks? Anyway, didn’t expect much bc I know he backdoors.. just wanted a ticket. Went to another location and was able to grab one, didn’t even look like they had many entries. So hopefully that one will hit.

No you have to wait until after.
Yes you already submitted your first account if the timer started.

Step 1.) Create new account.
Step 2.) Spend $225.
Step 3.) Wait until your star account updates to gold.
Step 4.) Sign up for the release.
Wait a minute... so is it only $225 you have to spend for that extra 3 min at FTA because I thought you need to spend $300 for platinum. FTA is only one I don't have full 10 min hs and if that's the case then I'll go there rn and cash out $225

A4433C52-B30B-4238-BE2C-DEDFAA943854.jpeg
If I don’t get a hit I’m switching to Sketchers.

Why would they give out only say 50 tickets
when they only get 25 pairs

it's not like their guaranteed a pair with a ticket..

flawed sys

they should give out tickets allll day

Wait a minute... so is it only $225 you have to spend for that extra 3 min at FTA because I thought you need to spend $300 for platinum. FTA is only one I don't have full 10 min hs and if that's the case then I'll go there rn and cash out $225

$300 for Footlocker and Champs, $225 for Footaction.

Get spending.

Why would they give out only say 50 tickets
when they only get 25 pairs

it's not like their guaranteed a pair with a ticket..

flawed sys

they should give out tickets allll day

for reals.. finishline cerritos was out of tix before they even opened.. lame...
seems like those who got tix at FNL have a decent shot of winning..

first time in that mall.. i went left when i should have went right.. got there 3 min too late LOL

I was truthfully surprised the Tacoma mall sold out of tickets in n hour. I didn't question how many tickets they gave out because I had my daughter. Still very confident on getting a pair via YS or Adidas.

Also crazy that you can only enter once in store at Shiekh now.. luckily I already had a backup, so I entered at 2 dif stores.

Was only able to hit 3 of the 5 FNLs that I wanted but it’s all good. Tickets went faster than the last few Yeezy raffles.

maq25060 maq25060 did you end up grabbing a ticket from Fox Valley? Had a friend that got there at 11:05 (20 mins after I left) and the guy told him all tickets were gone. There was maybe 15 people in line when I was there, and that dude had a huge booklet of tickets.

So either an army sized family rolled up there right after I left, or that dude was a manager backdooring them. Also found it weird that there were no other workers except him. Whole thing seems shady.
Got there at like 11:15 or so and they said they were donzo. Hit Yorktown after that (got there in like 20 mins and called before I went...when I called they said they had some) and they were donzo. Called Orland Square and they said if I make it in 30 I'd probably have a chance. Called 15 minutes later while on the way and they were done.

If I started 20 mins earlier I would have been able to enter 4 spots. In the end, I got 2. Shot up to Woodfield and they still had 2 full booklets to go. I entered twice.

Which were you able to enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom