ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairfax, VA huh?

E747C9B8-D0A8-4461-9449-CBC50EE17D3A.gif

Alright so spent $225 a few hours ago at FTA to get that gold status and now just crossing my fingers it updates in time so I could still find a code here by Wednesday since none will be given out Thursday on account stores closed for thanksgiving

Alright so spent $225 a few hours ago at FTA to get that gold status and now just crossing my fingers it updates in time so I could still find a code here by Wednesday since none will be given out Thursday on account stores closed for thanksgiving

you will get it by tomorrow or tuesday BUT DO NOT sign up for the shoes yet or else it will lock in your current status ..

RE: Check-Ins

Not sure if this is a known fact since its rarely talked about BUT if you are in the mall, you can beam from outside the store

When at Cerritos this AM, i noticed people were huddled around FTL before they opened.. in talking to a dude he said they were waiting for check-ins and that some people were able to beam from their phones.

So I walked over to the window and checked in via beacon...now it did say at first " not found" but when i closed the notification my extra minute HS was there... YMMV but thought I'd share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom