ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTL 10
Champs 10
FTA 9??? It's been 48 hours since I spent enough..I guess tomorrow..I don't think there will be any codes tomorrow..also I don't like the sneakers I bought there..I'm most likely gonna return them after Satuday

Footlocker 5482
Footaction 1589
Champs 7968

source.gif

FTL 10
Champs 10
FTA 9??? It's been 48 hours since I spent enough..I guess tomorrow..I don't think there will be any codes tomorrow..also I don't like the sneakers I bought there..I'm most likely gonna return them after Satuday

I'm waiting for the 2nd item of my order to update my Footaction star gold status, and hoping a code pops up tomorrow before the cutoff

If the beacon can still be pinged even if the store is closed, I'll go up there tomorrow myself. Not sure how the beacons work though

I'm waiting for the 2nd item of my order to update my Footaction star gold status, and hoping a code pops up tomorrow before the cutoff

If the beacon can still be pinged even if the store is closed, I'll go up there tomorrow myself. Not sure how the beacons work though
mention me in ur post tomorrow bro!! Lol

Shout out to everyone with these codes and raffle links.

Getting antsy for this drop though. Have to travel for the holidays so I’m hoping I hit at any of the FTLs around my fam’s area. Usually more successful at my local FTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom