ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoA declined my SNS win. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Before ya'll say, "Should've went with PayPal" it declined my PayPal when I tried to signup with PayPal.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel like some people will hit with 7 minutes tonight. We’ll see. Good luck to everybody.

Let’s not get carried away. 9 minutes maybe, 7 minutes unlikely.

Regardless, I hope everyone eats today/ tomorrow at some point. YS should be good for a pair if you know what you’re doing.

BoA declined my SNS win. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Before ya'll say, "Should've went with PayPal" it declined my PayPal when I tried to signup with PayPal.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, I had to confirm it was not fraudulent activity on my account online. Now I see a $229 charge. WTF

So did I catch a W or a L since I know SNS said something about forfeiting your W.

Always call ALL your ccs during yzyszn. Make sure they know you’re gonna make random purchases. Always gotta be sure

I swear if i don't win one of these raflles...

i'm just gonna enter them all again for the next release
383274483726680064.png

My cap one declined when checking out the belugas about 10mins ago from avenue. Cap one texted immediately is this your purchase? Responded instantly and submitted payment again flawlessly and got double sky miles back win win

Thank you idk why I can’t win a raffle. Maybe your supposed to spam the entries with made up emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom