ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"everybody that wants yeezys, will have yeezys"

-btw, does footpatrol's website actually exist, i'm not sure i've ever seen anything beyond the queue line, ever ...in life?!

After striking out on 50 million raffles, and that tease by barneys. I really need to cook..... frustrating!

Screenshot_20171125-053044.png

"everybody that wants yeezys, will have yeezys"

-btw, does footpatrol's website actually exist, i'm not sure i've ever seen anything beyond the queue line, ever ...in life?!

For the first time, I saw the product page, the moment I click add to cart I was dropped back to the waiting page.

Still waiting right now, maybe they will let me in when Tints drop.

When 91,000 pairs release but only 71 are released in sizes you can actually wear. This is why copping a 12.5 or 13 is so hard. So many 8s though. Are Europeans tiny people?

got pairs carted on 3 devices but cant pay for the hell of it....cc, paypal...nothing works. first time ever payment on adidas eu is that glitchy, might even give up now ^^
watch me cop from YS with that int. shipping with ease but cant pay on adidas eu ^^

Not getting thru UK splash, think I’m satisfied with my 2 pairs for bae and I to rock. given the numbers releasing, don’t think there’s point trying to get more for resell. Good luck fam!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom