ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is starting to give me the side eye. :lol:

Been at this desk with 2 iPads, 2 phones, a MBP and iMac just chillin' for the past 2 hours.

good to see some NTers getting through...still splashing...have been for hours now...this is why i prefer quick Ls. Even when you get a W after 2 hours of slaving in front of a computer it doesn't seem worth it

F it, this needs to go by quicker.

I havent gotten through splash but here a trick for those who have.

Once you get through, copy and paste that link into new tabs of that same browser, 3 4 or 5, depending on how much money you want.

Those tabs will load you past splash directly to the yeezy page. Add another size to cart, and check out. You can use the same address and CC info. Adidas doesnt check. Profit! Easily to attain 3-4 pairs. Just useful for those who got through splash.

good to see some NTers getting through...still splashing...have been for hours now...this is why i prefer quick Ls. Even when you get a W after 2 hours of slaving in front of a computer it doesn't seem worth it
learned my lesson

this sucks...was seriously hoping to finally nab a pair. Both browsers stuck in waiting room splash, phone stuck on waiting room splash.

Got through splash and bought my friend a pair of size 11s! There are still plenty of pairs guys don't stop and be patient!!!!

Honestly I had 12 different chrome user tabs up and only safari and ff got through splash quickly. One chrome user out of 12 actually was able to ATC and checkout for me. Trying to get my brother in law a pair right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom