ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kno that if I leave my iPad alone the second u walk away they wil b avail then gone

Dang...Went ahead and copped a sz. 6 for the misses. Wanted a 11.5 for me but hit me with the OOS. All good. Got one for my boy on ADC. One for me on FTL. And now this last one on YS. Good day. Peace and Love yall!

Im stunned. First time I copped on YS. I fumbled on the payment part, had to put my name, went back did that. Only to get hit with a credit card fraud text, I had to confirm it was me then re-enter everything and resubmit. And I cooked! Crazy.....didnt think all that wasted time would have allowed me to pull through. 1 min later, I noticed it was all sold out and everyone typing in here it went back to the password/email page. Felt like Kobe in the 4th, I probably got through at the very last second.

BTW. is $20 shipping the norm there? I try to checkout so fast I didn't read the shipping. Not sure there was a free option or not lol but I got charged 20 shipping.

Tell us a little about your childhood and we’ve got an autobiography.

Very frustrating release. Had page monitors running on YS and was in within seconds on the first drop. Sat in line for a size 13 was never prompted to checkout. Was in on the restock for a size 13, but sold out when it went to payment, all while my original page was still in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom