ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you do after the captacha and all it does is spin and then says captcha expired and then i do the whole process over

Has a ghost charge ever went through for anyone without an email lmao. Idk why it's struggling to get my brother in law a pair.... Sister's CC didn't work and got a ghost charge error. Trying to check out with his CC and getting errors now.

My FNL that I won the raffle at only had 7 pairs in my size. Figured I won because they had a lot.....

Please anyone help me. Bought a cart on Yeezylbs. Got error first time through paypal, second time got through. Checked my email to see two paypal emails and one ADC email. One paypal email was invoice paid to me and the ADC confirmation matched up. Second one had an invoice to some random dude. Checked bank and I have been charged twice.. Someone help me out here.
na you part of the problem buying bots .. aint no help coming your way

somone pls help bought a yeezy from addidas.com/yeazy i didnt realize it was 400 now i think it is fugazi i stood in the mall next to one of them kiosks that sells goldfish in order to get a 1min head start wtf is happening no pears for me fam

Please anyone help me. Bought a cart on Yeezylbs. Got error first time through paypal, second time got through. Checked my email to see two paypal emails and one ADC email. One paypal email was invoice paid to me and the ADC confirmation matched up. Second one had an invoice to some random dude. Checked bank and I have been charged twice.. Someone help me out here.

STOP

Has a ghost charge ever went through for anyone without an email lmao. Idk why it's struggling to get my brother in law a pair.... Sister's CC didn't work and got a ghost charge error. Trying to check out with his CC and getting errors now.

PayPal is your friend unless you like to let adidas hold your money for free.

Does it show up in your order history? If not it didn’t go through.

Anyone have the sitekey and client id for adc? I got /// to work. I keep getting stuck at the add to bag button. This is my fourth time now

I've been on NT for years and have never reported anyone. You're the first. Stop posting this BS and at least read the thread.
someone already responded to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom