ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sympathy, I can understand copping multiples of your own size but buying other people's doesn't sit well with me.

Bought it for a friends girlfriend and I'm certain everyone who bought smaller sizes was not buying them for significant others but carry on

Man when I went to pick up my pair, that's all I saw. Bunch of nerds dressed in the best gear. But when it came time to wait in line with others, they had zero social skills
When I went to pick up my off whites... There were a bunch of goofballs in lines with their hyped clothes but looking like total dorks. Made me rethink my life choices too lol. Are these the people we are interacting with on NT? lol

I’m officially washed. I spent 9 hours on the Splash screen and never made it through, i got cart jacked 4 times on Yeezy Supply and didn’t win the raffle locally. Oh well, can’t win em all

When I went to pick up my off whites... There were a bunch of goofballs in lines with their hyped clothes but looking like total dorks. Made me rethink my life choices too lol. Are these the people we are interacting with on NT? lol

Been more specific, did they all look like logic?

Just got my Zoom Flys in today. Work of art my friend. Love the avi

Dec 16 - what are the stock numbers looking like for those?

I’m officially washed. I spent 9 hours on the Splash screen and never made it through, i got cart jacked 4 times on Yeezy Supply and didn’t win the raffle locally. Oh well, can’t win em all

I hope youre not just fishing for sympathy, thats rough. not once through splash allll day long?

Hands up for the old *** geeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom