ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hyped release is easy but if you put in work and have a decent setup and there are a lot of pairs you increase your chances a lot and have a good probability to get a pair

So I was able to get a pair from ADC for the first time for beluga 2.0's. But, now when I login to my account on ADC it no longer shows up in my order history. I paid thru paypal. The payment authorization is still in my paypal account.

And I did get an email confirmation and order number. But when I click the "track order" from within that email its shows me a past order that I made from ADC (not for the 2.0s).

Anyone else experience this lol? Or, should I just be ready for a cancellation email...

For people who have sold on FC, how long does it usually take for you to get them sold?

Jordan 1s in a flash

Yeezys..depends on which one

Everything else..varies

** belugas are going quick tho

Last edited:
Starting to think these places are just saying like, "retail" and a lot of other about having stock with either no stock at all or no intentions of releasing.

Got Shipping Confirmation From ADC This Morning On A Size 10.5 And My Fourth And Final Pair :pimp:

Good Luck To Those Still Waiting On Shipping Confirmation :nthat:

i might have to sell my ds pair of breds..... just to get the 2.0..... just checked on stockx and goat .... didnt know the breds sell for this much...

i might have to sell my ds pair of breds..... just to get the 2.0..... just checked on stockx and goat .... didnt know the breds sell for this much...
Bred and oreos went up to 700+. Surprised too when i checked a couple weeks ago. Wish i held onto my oreos for longer.

Def keeping the breds tho but lowkey wana trade my lightly worn pair for these belugas straight up

Bred and oreos went up to 700+. Surprised too when i checked a couple weeks ago. Wish i held onto my oreos for longer.

Def keeping the breds tho
lol..... i wouldnt of mind just trading for the belugas..... but knowing that the breds worth close to two times as much got me wondering.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom