ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 11.29.19 AM.png

Dude
everytime I hit the order button on all sites LOL I just sit there waiting for an L
Damn man

For people who have sold on FC, how long does it usually take for you to get them sold?
It depends the Yeezy´s I sent sold after a month or so. But then I sent a pair of DS Nike x Mita AF1´s from 2004 and those sold a day after I got the email that they were received

Lucky you. What size? They didn't have my 11. Tried for a 10 and a 12, both showed at far higher than retail in my cart.

My size, 8. Copped 5 total. Gonna keep 1 personal then trade bait the other 4. I know a couple dudes willing to sell their OWs for these and I struck out so hard on the collection. :smh:

Exactly my experience with sizing on these, even with no insole I'm finding them pretty tight and uncomfortable
Same here, Beluga 2.0 is awkwardly snug/tight in toe box, I received the Yebra from YS on the same day that I copped Beluga 2.0, Yebra's size 8.5 fits perfectly...Wore Beluga 2.0 yesterday for several hours and hope it would stretch out a little bit, but I had to pull the insole out to make it wearable...

why anyone would trade an OW for a wannabeluga is beyond me :lol:

Easy: hype. Believe it or not, my locals who aren't very informed (or simply don't care) about the rarity/value of the OWs would much rather own a yeezy than prestos, vapormaxes, AF1s, etc. Gotta give the people what they want. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom