ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so generally speaking for women, go 1-1.5 size down as if the Yeezy is in men’s sizes although it’s not specified anywhere. Good looks guys

Good luck to those who didn’t hit and are still looking to cop for retail!

TBH my wife is a 6.5/7 in womens and the 5 fits her perfect for her yeezys (she hasn't tried on the beluga 2.0s yet tho since we're still waiting for it to ship)
My girl wears a 7 in women's but her 5.5 in UB fits so I got her a 5.5 in the 2.0's... should work. fingers crossed

On the off chance I can hit a pair for my girl, what size do I even get? Don’t know the conversion for these.

Are these considered men’s sizes? She’s a women’s 6 (men’s 5) in UB. So that plus half size up for a 5.5 I guess I’m gunning for?

Math isn’t my strong suit. Over here like
DBB0E1D6-433C-4727-AE94-18F6D205049E.jpeg

Call Big Shaq
giphy.gif

Copped for $368 this morning but definitely hope to cop a pair to flip or keep for trade bait for blue tints

I'd say if you paid anywhere below 400, you already got a good price. If you happen to land on another pair tomorrow just sell it for the same price and you copped for retail. I don't get why everyone complaining about paying resell prices in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom