ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"VNDS"

24177181_1462658410514286_2809841169138252282_n.jpg

hmmm Needsupply needs to send me a tracking #. Order still in process - and they charged my paypal on Friday. I just want to know who's the carrier as I am flying to Hawaii next week.

Called them yesterday and they said they were trying to get all of the Yeezys out at the same time, either later in the day yesterday (which didn't happen) or today

Any clue on when sand green or whatever 700 will release? Love that cw. Will the OG 700 ever re-release? I have the one from august on ice. Really underrated. Considering I can’t get my hands on 350s, I’m all in on 700s.

Beluga 2.0 is likely the hardest V2 to legit check. Two different versions in EU/UK. Confirmed pairs have the EPC code while foot app pairs don't...

Got my belugas from OneBlockDown today. The left heel pull is misaligned with stripe compared to yebras (same size) and my foot app beluga's.

SUVhWiM.jpg

Beluga 2.0 is likely the hardest V2 to legit check. Two different versions in EU/UK. Confirmed pairs have the EPC code while foot app pairs don't...

Got my belugas from OneBlockDown today. The left heel pull is misaligned with stripe compared to yebras (same size) and my foot app beluga's.

SUVhWiM.jpg

Adidas contracted PK to make additional pairs

1:1 friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom