ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC has a serious issue with bots - solestrike all but guarantees a purchase and we've all been on the splash screen for over an hour? That's absurd.

Not sure how these links work but i went back and used some from sadderday and it seems like they only show the sizes that were available ATT? Not sure why or how but one has a FSR the other has 9-12 and that one has 9-10. I closed em all and just gonna keep my splash pass
yeah they wont work at all

My tinfoil theory is they cancel multiple orders with same name. So if you have a common name......

I don't have a common name, I purchased with same name different orders. No cancellations. Just luck I guess

Railso refunded my transaction but fed ex just sent email saying package arrives tomorrow.

they still can cancel the delivery. I've had shops shipped me items and then pulled the delivery.

Prior to this, i got lucky on the 2015 PB from finish line, somehow got my second pair from ADC's restock.

Gonna pass this on to my boy for his first pair of yeezys.

What would you call the P/S Yeezy 2 drop them? A random drop? Semantics, either way. Nobody knew the time they were dropping just that they were dropping sometime that weekend.

Face Palm....im going to use the same analogy as the store restock. if there was rumors that a store in your mall was having a big restock sometime on the weekend but not sure when. wouldn't you think people would keep checking on the store? calling? (refreshing on the computer in this case), etc. Heck, some might be extreme enough to camp each night thinking today would be the day the store restocks. If there's preparation then its harder to cop the sneaks for everyone else, its just more people. If a store RANDOMLY restocks a shoe in their store with no news before hand and you so happen to be in that store shopping, you would of cooked without the hassle before word got out later. Same scenario with RO and these Yeezys today. Back to subject, the guy saying hes surprise he can cop the RO but not these. IT's just harder when everyone knows the set announced time, compared to that 1 lucky person who so happen to be at the right place at the right time on his phone or computer when the RO dropped completely random. END OF STORY.

In the board room realizing this is yet another L
IMG_0610.JPG

anyone was able to hit a 10.5 and didn't want? Definitely hit you back with a lil sumthin sumthin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom