ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
93F6BE15-FAEA-4368-A345-9AD77A77604A.jpeg

Merry Chrysler?

It'd be cool if Adidas just came up with some sort of master raffle system where anyone that wanted a pair would log in, put in their info. and select the shoe a few days out from the release. Then, you'd get an email either handing out an L or confirming your purchase. CC/billing info., etc. would all be submitted in the raffle process. ADC would get their randomness and we wouldn't have to splash for hours.

so i got through on mobile, it kept saying they were reserved pairs then refreshed...big mistake ugh back to splash lol

It'd be cool if Adidas just came up with some sort of master raffle system where anyone that wanted a pair would log in, put in their info. and select the shoe a few days out from the release. Then, you'd get an email either handing out an L or confirming your purchase. CC/billing info., etc. would all be submitted in the raffle process. ADC would get their randomness and we wouldn't have to splash for hours.

Yeah that's called a pre-order lmao. I wish Adidas and Nike woudl start doing this for sought after shoes!

is it letting you add to cart though? I keep getting a message that says all pairs are reserved
I tried every size and 10 worked... then got to payment and was looping for a while. Got kicked out and never saw the confirmation page then got the order confirmation email a second later. Just keep trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom