ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A44BB68F-276A-43FF-89CC-0542C3F3D2BF.jpeg

11 min gang ready.

Shipping SZN... but UPS hasn't updated my tracking since Monday. I put a request to hold for pickup and now Yeezysupply's order tracking says "unable to deliver contact UPS." When I get through the 30min hold time for UPS customer service, they say no package has been sent out yet from YS...

Anyone go through this?

Hmmmm no FTL Cerritos first time they haven’t gotten pairs in a while

Looks like they gave their stocks to the San Diego location, usually it's just 1 footlocker in SD that gets them! Going to be interesting since I always pick Cerritos as one of my store location! :blush:

With FTL/Champs/FA and picking locations, does it matter which you pick 1st 2nd and 3rd? I always try to pick whats closest first (long island) but I still manage to end up in the city if I hit. Do they go by closest location or by where there's more stock?

With FTL/Champs/FA and picking locations, does it matter which you pick 1st 2nd and 3rd? I always try to pick whats closest first (long island) but I still manage to end up in the city if I hit. Do they go by closest location or by where there's more stock?
The order doesn't matter and the selection process is random. I've been in several scenarios where my friends and I (who live in the same city and enter the same zip code) have both won, but in different locations. In other words, just enter the 3 you're willing to drive to should you win.

Just seen folks on grailed trying to sell the rats for 1300 doll hairs.....LMAOOO:rofl:
Might as well just cop the rat bundle for less... L

are tints being released in beluga 2.0 numbers? If so i think this will give even more people a chance to cop. resellers wont be as interested

i'm always interested in making 100 bucks for little to know work especially after moving 4 of these come on son....

most people don't make 500 a week. as long as a def profit can be made yeezys going to sell

just resellers know they going to need to hustle for more to increase that profit margin B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom