ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue tint info already?

4 drops passed before getting 700 shipping info
Frozen pee, beluga 2, powerphase, blue tint

Who charging back? I'm trying to hold back, but this is ridiculous.

BBEC1918-99C6-439E-B281-3FED89193A96.jpeg

Blue Tint #'s are almost replica of Beluga 2.0's.

Yeezy Mafia put that "rarity" chart up so they don't crush resell on the blue tints too early. Also to try and revive the market for the frozen yellows (which didn't work). Everything they do and post is calculated.

Don't believe the hype, like I told you all before the Beluga 2.0 release, give yourself a shot and do NOT pay for pre-orders or any ATC's. Give yourself a chance first at retail, let the market flood, then buy if you still missed.

Apparently less blue tints.
And with equal demand these will sell
hopefully YM wasn't your source..

I got an unknown call at around 1:00 PM est today. Was in a lecture so I couldn't check it but I don't think it was Barneys... If so I'm not too upset, don't need a second 2.0 anyway.

was really hoping my FTL would get blue tints so I could have a 10min head start, nope. Cant make the FNL raffle since its a tuesday. Online or bust for me I guess.

How long does Goat give the seller to ship? Ordered Yebras yesterday and seller still hasn't shipped.

Don't believe the hype, like I told you all before the Beluga 2.0 release, give yourself a shot and do NOT pay for pre-orders or any ATC's. Give yourself a chance first at retail, let the market flood, then buy if you still missed.
All I know is that once again Australia will get f*ck all pears and scoring one locally for retail will be near impossible. No matter how much work you out in here, it all comes down to luck :smh:

Blue tint info already?

4 drops passed before getting 700 shipping info
Frozen pee, beluga 2, powerphase, blue tint

Who charging back? I'm trying to hold back, but this is ridiculous.
I already waited this long so I'm still going to hold out lol

was really hoping my FTL would get blue tints so I could have a 10min head start, nope. Cant make the FNL raffle since its a tuesday. Online or bust for me I guess.
Hit up your nearest FTL getting them or just keep your eyes open for check in codes

Cool, thanks. Most sellers I've dealt with ship ASAP just to get it out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom