ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad day I woke up late and saw some tweets and decided to try. I only spent 10 min on adidas. Last drop I was waiting for hours and got nothing

Haha finally got through the ADC splash page for the first time since Black Red V2s. Just wanted to see if I could even get through. Hopefully I'll have the same luck next week.

Nothing is adding anymore for me. Not sure if it's because I already carted a pair for someone and ADC is trying to stop multiples off one computer, or if it's because there's no more sizes. Can anyone who hasn't carted yet and just tried to confirm?

The only difference now is that when you get through from the Splash page, instead of choosing size then doing captchas you now solve the captchas before getting the size selection and add to cart. It’s not really that different. It was a bit buggy during the EU release too since I had to go back from my empty cart several times to choosing my size before it actually got to the cart.
Just copped on ADC. Passing splash requires a "validation" and a captcha now before even seeing available sizes. Adding to cart takes you directly to checkout. Less clicking for me. I like it.

So instead of solving captcha to cart, you solve captcha to bypass splash. WTF is the difference there? :lol:

Last edited:
To the 3 randoms that I helped, where my reps/likes at LMAO. Jk. Anyways I got one more cart I can add before I leave. Send me that ADC info and log in. FCFS because the ones that PMed me haven't replied with their info...

Got through splash again. Doesn't add 9 and below even though those sizes aren't crossed out. Site won't load now lol

Ah not adding to cart anymore. Adidas.com/yeezy actually showed the sizes that are out of stock. Tried to help as much as I can. Sorry to those that I couldn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom