ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey NT, pretty certain my FedEx driver stole my beluga package. Has anyone had any experience with this before? I already contacted adidas and they offered a refund but I obviously wanted the shoes more. Anything I can do? Thanks.
Get the app and have them hold at facility next time. After receiving my last yeezys from ADC (2) i will always place the hold. both pairs arrived at same time and both guys from fed ex appeared to be aware of what was inside. Thats when i realized ADC puts model number on shipping label. YS order i had UPS hold at facility. not loosing pairs to shady seasonal drivers

These v2beluga’s are a .5 sz small.... that’s a serious pissoff thinking I had my real sz smh

Hey NT, pretty certain my FedEx driver stole my beluga package. Has anyone had any experience with this before? I already contacted adidas and they offered a refund but I obviously wanted the shoes more. Anything I can do? Thanks.

ask em to replace em for the blue tints :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Anyone hear if the blue tint sizing is smaller than usual like the Beluga 2.0 was?
i dont understand this sizing issue some are having with greys

out of all my v2s so far they have required the least amount of break in and i didnt even take the insole out like on others

Same **** happened to me last year with TriColor NMD's. FedEx cannot be trusted. What's worse is that Adidas is STILL putting sku's on the box.

i dont understand this sizing issue some are having with greys

out of all my v2s so far they have required the least amount of break in and i didnt even take the insole out like on others

I tried on my sz12 without socks & they were squeezing the life out my feet... sz 12 pb & td fit perfect no issues

Last edited:
A size 8,5 looks better on my feet, but too tight (i still have room on the toe > green arrow) the 9 is way comfortable (red black arrow).
20171203_164322tg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom