ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes are made to be worn and get dirty imo. I could careless if the bottoms of my shoes get gross, as long as the shoe itself is in good condition.
I think those sole guards whatever they're called could be good for the people that be dragging their feet. I've seen dudes with soles already at the boost with their v2s lmao.

I feel like the Beluga 2.0s fit like Zebras (which is half size small). The Oreos feel .75 size small to me.

Regardless, I would size up a half size for any V2s.

For me, I find that the Zebras run big and the Beluga 2.0s run small, at least relative to the Zebras. I originally got the Zebras in 10.5 and found them to be too big for my liking and was fortunate enough to swap for a size 10. I got the Beluga 2.0s in a size 10 and although I can wear them, I would definitely prefer a 10.5.

So I’m perplexed on what size to go with. I currently have my FTL reservation for a size 10 and my Champs reservation for a size 10.5.

For me, I find that the Zebras run big and the Beluga 2.0s run small, at least relative to the Zebras. I originally got the Zebras in 10.5 and found them to be too big for my liking and was fortunate enough to swap for a size 10. I got the Beluga 2.0s in a size 10 and although I can wear them, I would definitely prefer a 10.5.

So I’m perplexed on what size to go with. I currently have my FTL reservation for a size 10 and my Champs reservation for a size 10.5.
One thing to consider is that there are more full sizes than half sizes on stock lists. So if you want a better chance at securing a pair, the numbers are probably in favor of the 10. If you want a better fit (IMO), I'd go 10.5.

I think Zebras still run small, compared to TTS.
My TTS: 11.5
Oreos = fit like 11 (I took out the insole and still tight)
Zebras = fit like 11.25 (took out the insole and fit nicely)
Belugas = same as Zebras

Round trip to Berlin is 31 Euros for me, so hopefully I get lucky on the Soto raffle, considering I'm pretty hopeless on all others

https://www.citygear.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-18.html

0DF25BA6-85D7-4DD2-91FC-2942B21C2E8E.jpeg

waddup guys, Im really tryna get these V2's via footaction reservation app. im trying to get the gold membership (10 min head start) before thurs and was planning on spending 225 today. only issue is it takes 48-72 hours by which reservations will be closed, if I spend 225 today am I wasting my time? Also talked to the manager who said the app analyzes how much each member spends, therefor a gold member who spends 1,000 a year will get his pair, compared to a gold member whose only spent 300 will be less likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom