ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
rats without bundle would be genius for them.

throw them out last week as a bundle that everyone clowned.

throw em out this week and mind manipulated people into thinking they’re getting a good deal
And sell a handful of hobo rags in the process lol

rats without bundle would be genius for them.

throw them out last week as a bundle that everyone clowned.

throw em out this week and mind manipulated people into thinking they’re getting a good deal

What if they go for $350 instead of $200 with bundle?

Was at Castleton FNL during lunch break to do the blue tint raffle, right after I mentioned Yeezy, the employee (without fnl uniform) smiled at me and said "it might be your lucky day" and asked my size. I said "I am 8.5 or 9" , then he responded "how about 9.5, they run small", I was like "ok?"... So, he started to ask my name and phone # while typing on his laptop, and told me to pick it up on Sat...They said the raffle was done prior to my arrival in the store, but there was no 9.5 in their first winning draw, so they had to pick a winner and I just showed up at the right moment... I guess it is my lucky day:emoji_grin:

Was at Castleton FNL during lunch break to do the blue tint raffle, right after I mentioned Yeezy, the employee (without fnl uniform) smiled at me and said "it might be your lucky day" and asked my size. I said "I am 8.5 or 9" , then he responded "how about 9.5, they run small", I was like "ok?"... So, he started to ask my name and phone # while typing on his laptop, and told me to pick it up on Sat...They said the raffle was done prior to my arrival in the store, but there was no 9.5 in their first winning draw, so they had to pick a winner and I just showed up at the right moment... I guess it is my lucky day:emoji_grin:

giphy.gif

dunno how he was in real life but reading your story i couldn’t help but think dude wanted to play grab *** with you lol

my guess is they've been having trouble handling traffic and they've been taking too many orders (and then having to cancel them), so they're going to change it up to a Kaws x Jordan-like raffle system (or something similar).

I think that's what is about to go live.

Lit

my guess is they've been having trouble handling traffic and they've been taking too many orders (and then having to cancel them), so they're going to change it up to a Kaws x Jordan-like raffle system (or something similar).

I think that's what is about to go live.

So you’re telling me I should enter my actual email address for once?:frown:

What the hell? They don't do calls like every other FNL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom