ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
madness. what a time

dont even know what happening anymore

upload_2017-12-13_11-23-33.png

we're buying free raffle tickets :rofl:

Yep order confirmation $0.00 for a raffle ticket. Think i did that for beluga 2.0 too? who the f knows

kicks usa app in store only

I honestly love Arcimony's release method. For the beluga release I needed a new backpack so I copped the grey cote de ciel backpack (got it the other day; such a dope bag). For this resale, I needed a new bomber coat and they had a nice looking Han Kjobenhavn for just over the $220 threshold. I was also able to cop 11.5 which has been impossible for me to do for any yeezy release thus far.

I honestly love Arcimony's release method. For the beluga release I needed a new backpack so I copped the grey cote de ciel backpack (got it the other day; such a dope bag). For this resale, I needed a new bomber coat and they had a nice looking Han Kjobenhavn for just over the $220 threshold. I was also able to cop 11.5 which has been impossible for me to do for any yeezy release thus far.

So how does it work you add the reservation ticket to the cart along with the $220 purchase?

Only problem is their range is pretty small, so unless you happen to really have something to get.

Anyway, it says sizes cannot be confirmed though.

So how does it work you add the reservation ticket to the cart along with the $220 purchase?

Only problem is their range is pretty small, so unless you happen to really have something to get.

Anyway, it says sizes cannot be confirmed though.

Correct, you add your stuff along with the reservation ticket and a few days from now they will email you an invoice.

I agree that they do have (somewhat) of a small selection. This release method is definitely not intended for those who are trying to resell their additional purchase. I just happen to vibe with a lot of what they have, so for the past two releases its been easy for me.

Why do the Ubiq and KicksUSA raffle pages never properly? I hit submit and it clears everything out and I never get a confirmation email. Tried on mobile and desktop same result

if you get thru the confirm app, and i sign out the confirm app and sign back in on another phone... will it still work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom