ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they won't let you unless you get a super lenient employee/manager that lets you. They're not suppose to allow any discount coupons on these. I've heard of military people denied of their discount on the yeezys.

Ordered 2 pairs of grey powerphases from yeezysupply. Got charged for both but I've only received 1 shipping confirmation. Hopefully i get the other one soon.

Catching back up, that's exactly why I don't listen to yeezy mafia's confusing *** smh. Sucks that some of you guys took the L on confirmed cause of that

not everyone had sizing issues with the belugas 2.0. I went with my usual V2 size on the 2.0 and they were fine. Went with 2 sizes this time around on the blue tints tho

I currently have my Foot Locker countdown for a size 10 and Champs countdown for a size 10.5 I believe whole sizes have more stock, so I was thinking of making both countdowns a size 10 to increase my odds or should I just leave it be? I can wear the Beluga 2.0s in size 10, but I definitely would prefer a size 10.5. My Zebra restock in size 10 is definitely bigger. I originally got them in a size 10.5 and felt that they were too big for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom