ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
resell is crazy low already pre-release. yeezys finally over saturated the market lol

not really .... more like its the end of the holiday SZN. Last year when oreos dropped folks were like those are bricks --- a few months later by the time black/reds dropped in February prices had risen noticeably. When folks win and pass on them (and proudly show themselves rejecting the W) then I would say the market is 'over' saturated.

not really .... more like its the end of the holiday SZN. Last year when oreos dropped folks were like those are bricks --- a few months later by the time black/reds dropped in February prices had risen noticeably. When folks win and pass on them (and proudly show themselves rejecting the W) then I would say the market is 'over' saturated.

True dat.. stock up SZN.

So these are the last 350’s for a while? Wonder how that plays out for resell

if this truly is the last v2 it should be interesting to see collectors valuation of these....in the scheme of v2s there's really nothing of note. the zebras and its kissing cousin Yebras are probably the most popular, and even if you look at the v2s as mini capsules (no tab, black base, tab'd pairs, UV treated pairs) I'm not sure tints will make it to a notable spot.

FYI my money is on this is the last 'new' colorway and come February or June we get a restock of Yebras.

yeezys in general falling off. I noticed zebra resell dropped too. you can get a pair for 500-550 now. used to be 600+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom