ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
940C544B-E6A7-4916-90C8-0D29C25558AE.jpeg
Them white 700’s... yummy! Not as nice as the OG’s but still, I freaking LOVE that model!

I'm locked in...all nighter, SNES Classic, wings, YS, ADC, um...who knows what else...

I'm determined to see this thing through...even have blue tint glasses on the computer desk.

Wheres the SNES happening.. Still want one but refuse to pay resell.

When did Shiekh switch the date for the inspire raffle? It’s showing the release on 12/21/17
just called my local shiekh cuz i saw the samething. their shipment got delayed!! and i asked when we will know if we won on the raffle and she said she doesnt know...

No emails from END no emails from SNS, come on now.

No nothing from nothing.. just straight headed. At least I got a pair from FA.. they always bless me. Did you hit on your apps.. I know you had 60 minute HS's on everything :lol:

No nothing from nothing.. just straight headed. At least I got a pair from FA.. they always bless me. Did you hit on your apps.. I know you had 60 minute HS's on everything :lol:
:rofl:I hit on my FTL/FTA, still on waitlist for Champs lmao, on my girls 7 min accounts I didn't hit.

Anyone else think those Yebras are fake? The wording on the side looks really off to me
Yeah seems likely that one of Scooter Braun, Kanye and Virgil wore fake Yebras... I’m gonna go ahead and guess it’s Kanye who wears them actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom