ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I just got my *** banned after trying to help multiple people add with the direct link :lol:

I can't check anything out anymore. It says access is forbidden for every single item on the website. And I think I'm bypassing the splash again on multiple sessions but it's bringing me to the orange error. :lol:

Internet went out twice and adidas wouldn't load until I removed cookies. If anyone can help with a 10 that would be great.

So I think I just got my *** banned after trying to help multiple people add with the direct link :lol:

I can't check anything out anymore. It says access is forbidden for every single item on the website. And I think I'm bypassing the splash again on multiple sessions but it's bringing me to the orange error. :lol:
try resetting your router

Sorry fellas. I gotta dip in a bit so I'm helping the last person from earlier out and then I gotta dip for this date. Can't be late picking her up or I'ma look stupid. Helped about 7 of you add to cart with like 3 having payment loops (that was beyond my control). Solid helping from me for NT fam imo.

Got 2 pairs on ADC using same name/address but different payment info. What's the likelihood of my order getting cancelled?
that's what i did. i think it should be one per customer vs one per household....

Sorry fellas. I gotta dip in a bit so I'm helping the last person from earlier out and then I gotta dip for this date. Can't be late picking her up or I'ma look stupid. Helped about 7 of you add to cart with like 3 having payment loops (that was beyond my control). Solid helping from me for NT fam imo.

Doing the lords work but you can’t keep your girl waiting “Sorry, I’m late... Trying to hook NTfam up with Yeezys, you know how it is!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom