ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta head out now to get ready for my date LOL. Don't wanna be late and make the excuse that I was on the computer getting yeezys. Anyways this week was successful. SNS raffle win for me, helped my brother in law finally get his pair off YS after getting the wrong size due to ADC sending a half size smaller smh, helped my best friend cop his size, and then got 7 NTers carts. Hope the ones still trying can get in. Sorry to those I didn't get to!
good luck on the date bruh and have fun!

I gotta head out now to get ready for my date LOL. Don't wanna be late and make the excuse that I was on the computer getting yeezys. Anyways this week was successful. SNS raffle win for me, helped my brother in law finally get his pair off YS after getting the wrong size due to ADC sending a half size smaller smh, helped my best friend cop his size, and then got 7 NTers carts. Hope the ones still trying can get in. Sorry to those I didn't get to!

Just whip it out..... trust me

5672CC7F-0210-4F8B-9414-894C961FAB9B.jpeg

Adidas South Coast Plaza!!!

Splashing for 3 hours now. 3 tabs on Desktop, 1 on my phone.

FINALLY got past splash (phone, no-wifi), but couldn't add to cart! So damn frustrating.

:frown: All I want is 1 size 8 to wear, or a size 9 for my brother (Christmas). Either/or. Is that too much to ask for, Adidas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom