ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon guys, hope things went well. Sorry to see there are still other people without them

Was on the way to work this morning and saw one person that needed an 8. Almost copped on YS but got cart jacked right before i had to leave.

Came back later to a text message from a homie that needed an oop on a 10.5. Suprisingly ADC splash went away after like 7 minutes of waiting, had a payment loop for maybe a min or 2 then was able to cop.

Still enrolled on raffles lasting until Sunday so if I hit, then I’ll oop here too

Cooked...

Got through two more times and after captcha it just gives an error, no size selection.

Grats to those that hit.

What a wonderful Saturday it is 1/1 manually like a boss but still splashed three hours on adc to finally add to cart and spin for another hour and a half without checking out geez can't understand this site for nothing all this hard work and nada wuda been my first score on adc but thankful in long run after paying resell for 2.0's. So congrats to all who feasted like a beast and to those who got lucky like me and for those still in the hunt marry xmas to all and to all be ye(ez)y!

got past splash and captcha on like 5 diff windows but couldn't add to cart... then sz 14 was oos... it is what it is

congrats to all who copped, I'm gonna drink my sorrows away very carefully in these creams tonight

I was literally about to head out to Kith to pick up reserved pair and hit on ADC so 7 or 7.5 won't be picked up at Kith Soho.

One down
97BF7765-0ED3-4855-9929-BBF1E1F3176C.jpeg

Finally got through splash, kept on asking me to enter my address and then payment info over and over. I'm convinced ADC is just doing a social experiment at this point. Anyone who copped is a robot/AI, don't even bother replying saying you hit and it was easy. I don't F with cyborgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom