ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep hope alive..
finally got through splash on one of my early tabs from this morning..
once i got through, cooked 2 pairs for myself and 2 for f and f.

I paid with same card on 2 orders.. got confirmation from both and 2 charges on the card.

am i good or chance of cancellation?

Just went to adidas sf to pick up my “confirmed” pair. The ladycame out with nothing and said they didn’t have my size. Took down my # and email an would contact me back next week. What kinda BS...
Was she the manager? That’s wild I wouldn’t of left without a pair.

I wanna cop my tts but im afraid to be greedy and order another. I dont have another card to use
Yeah I feel it but I copped my tts and my girls tts with two sep cards. I got both emails though so fingers crossed. The sz 6 I got on YS will be either given to a friend or sold.

The payment loop, constant error after processing is the worse compared to being stuck on splash. IMO

Missed out on all the fun, grabbed my pair from Kings Plaza this morning which was SUPER quick (thanks to those telling me it would be). How fid ADC/YS go for everyone? Multiple W’s like the Beluga 2?

copped 2 pairs on ADC, wasn't logged in at all so did a guest checkout. first size 8.5 then after the confirmation page, i just typed in adidas.com/yeezy again and chose a size 4 for the wifey. used a different CC but same physical address for the 2nd pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom