ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you are saying ghost charges still gotz hope?

tenor.gif

so you are saying ghost charges still gotz hope?

tenor.gif
Only if you got a confirmation screen and no email. If you got looped to the beginning of checkout or got looped to an empty cart and then had a PP or CC charge you don’t have an order according to adidas

My buddy owed me some loot and he gave me a pair of the yeezy blue tint's that just dropped. I know nothing about Yeezys/Adidas sneakers. I know what current re-sell prices are for them, but I'm not starving for money right now. If I wait a few months to a year will the re-sell price go up or go down?

0/XX on the raffles. Have never hit any, zero, zilch, nada
I've applied for at least 500 raffles and never hit.. I cant even hit local for bs drops... Living in a small town 3 hours from any major city our town doesnt get anything limited

My buddy owed me some loot and he gave me a pair of the yeezy blue tint's that just dropped. I know nothing about Yeezys/Adidas sneakers. I know what current re-sell prices are for them, but I'm not starving for money right now. If I wait a few months to a year will the re-sell price go up or go down?

Strong post content to SN ratio

Hopefully ADC replies to my ticket in time to fix the typo in my address before the shoe ships smh

I just spoke with a CSR and she said they can't edit an order (especially a Yeezy order) once it's submitted. So monitor when it ships. If Adidas edits it before shipping, you'e clear. Otherwise, call Fed Ex or UPS and ask them to fix it or ask to pick up at the nearest facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom