ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke with a CSR and she said they can't edit an order (especially a Yeezy order) once it's submitted. So monitor when it ships. If Adidas edits it before shipping, you'e clear. Otherwise, call Fed Ex or UPS and ask them to fix it or ask to pick up at the nearest facility.

If im not mistaken he sent it to an entirely diff state.

Beat bet is to drive to that address and wait for ups to pull up.

Hoping both YS and ADC ship to me by Saturday as I leave to go back home for a week. Dont trust either packages to be held during the holidays, but no emails from either yet..

Hoping both YS and ADC ship to me by Saturday as I leave to go back home for a week. Dont trust either packages to be held during the holidays, but no emails from either yet..

dependig on where you are, even if YS ships this week. they wont get to you until next week. They’re awful.

If im not mistaken he sent it to an entirely diff state.

Beat bet is to drive to that address and wait for ups to pull up.

Oh whoops I didn't read the rest. My situation is that I'm off by one letter. I Googled the typo and the autocorrected version is right. So I just have to wait and see what label Adidas prints out.

5F433262-9527-4185-B566-A85FC2A57A6F.jpeg
ADC order Moved on to 2nd phase so for those who didn’t get an email confirmation release day just be patient. I do agree though never count on a w until it says shipped

Mine is at that phase also. So Cal here if anyone wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom