ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pairs from Norse Shop and Yeezy Supply came in! They are very nice imo.

7A18BB02-9F41-4705-B2B2-DA53851A74AD.jpeg

how is the suede inside holding up? I'm a little reluctant on doing this because some on here have said that it will start cracking or something, not really sure.
Mine is fine.

I was hesitant also until an Adidas designer on Instagram (his name was Federico and his handle was something like mbroidered) recommended it.

I got stuck walking home in a thunderstorm and they were trashed. Look good now though!

we got trolls up in here that say they cop and get canceled all the time to make people panic. just saying :rofl:

I feel people who be like I ate on 7 pairs be lie’ing all the time. I know there are some that do. But quite a few wanna feel cool

Lots of herbs in the sneaker world.

I know they some Lies being told in these threads.

The hi-res sply has grown on me .... like infrared or volt I think it pops in a way the plain red wouldn't on the colorway. While it won't end up a defining colorway for the v2s I think it was a nice offering and a potentially worthy closeout colorway as opposed to the beluga 2.0s or the overly peacock-y McYeezys.

IMG_8173.JPG

man saw the red stripes in the wild the other day. don't miss them one bit:lol:

the breds on the other hand...|l

This is how I feel. Every now and then I regret letting all 3 pairs go but then I saw them while picking up my BTs and was reminded how pink they are.

I should've never sold all my Oreos though. That was dumb.

I guess I’m the only one who likes the Red Stripes more than Breds huh :lol:

I really don’t understand the high *** resale on such a plain *** sneaker :rolleyes

I get it less is more but they are literally the same pair as a Pirate Black to me :ohwell:

To each their own but I do like both |l

Curious what’s the general sensus on whats the top 3 colorways? :nerd:

1. Zebras
2. Belugas
3. Red Stripes

I personally like the red stripes way more than the breds

1. Red stripe
2. zebras
3. yebras

I’m so glad adidas added the estimated delivery date (which doesn’t update) to their app so there’s more questions that will be asked about shipping

Not really. If I confirm a PO from someone for work then I'm in a legally binding contract at that point.

A purchase order, work order or letter of intent are all significantly more binding than you voluntarily purchasing common goods from a retailer. They can deny your service for many reasons without real legal recourse possible from a consumer.

You only have a purchase authorization hold from your credit card company. Technically no money has exchanged hands yet.

Label created 2 days ago via YS, no movement as of yet... first time I ever hit with them. Is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom