ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny little side story...some reseller tried to sell 13 pairs of blue tints....was also posting the receipt of a local store from around here with all 13 pairs on one receipt. ^^
so i work as a freelancer journalist and just took the photo of the receipt and contacted the store like "yo what ya'll have to say about this? i'll be writing about it anyways so...."
and now i've been contacted by the store manager saying they would give me a free pair if i would not talk about it....but i just laughed it off.
all this human downfall just cause shoes ^^

383276359700578304.png

funny little side story...some reseller tried to sell 13 pairs of blue tints....was also posting the receipt of a local store from around here with all 13 pairs on one receipt. ^^
so i work as a freelancer journalist and just took the photo of the receipt and contacted the store like "yo what ya'll have to say about this? i'll be writing about it anyways so...."
and now i've been contacted by the store manager saying they would give me a free pair if i would not talk about it....but i just laughed it off.

Let the man hustle fam

they prob were gonna stomp you

You need to take whatever the offer you and then post the story anyways haha. 13 pairs on one receipt is just lazy...

I see nothing wrong with snitching in this situation. The store manager knew the consequences of backdooring the pairs.

Everyone hates those situations knowing damn well if you were offered multiple pairs for retail, you'd be doing the same exact thing. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Journalistic integrity huh ?
tenor.gif

freehater journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom