ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone hates those situations knowing damn well if you were offered multiple pairs for retail, you'd be doing the same exact thing. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Well if it wasn’t for reporting the world will be more corrupt than it is now.

By that logic anyone can screw you over as long as you don’t know about it then?

Many people report on scandals and things of that nature to expose things wrong with the world.

I mean there was a whole town getting toxic water STILL if it wasn’t for reporting

Just to save a couple bucks.

Hey guys- wanted to share a lil story for the fam. I was offered a unique opportunity yesterday- I was doing a hidden camera video on Nigerian 419 scams (long story, I work for a local news channel and their investigative team, "the I-team")

As part of my dealings, met a fellow offering me 2 FSR of blue tints at retail. He had the receipts too. Also had the name, cell number, ss#, welfare check amounts and birth certificate of the mother of the uncle of the store manager of the foot store he allegedly copped the shoes from. The kid was really on the come up, fam. Straight fire if you ask me, or straight to feet if you ask the haters.

Anyway, I called up the mom of the foot store manager that he copped the fire from. She was none too pleased, and the kid (je's a manager but still a kid to me) is def grounded for at least a week, likely can't play PS4 for a week and she def took away his nintendo switch. There will be a feature story on the 11 o'clock news tonight fam, I will post the video later tonight. it's YZY SZN, fam, but this reseller game is too much, hurts the folks like us who are here for the culture, not the vulture. I feel bad that he cant play his games, but he be playin his games on the fam and that aint cool.

Blue tints is fire btw, got 16/17 shipping notifications (sweet jesus I sit by the computer all day and PRAY to get an adidas "things coming your way" email cuz i mean, this is about the most important thing in my life since the baptism of my 4th son). Straight fire, fam, I can stare at these joints all day.

Hey guys- wanted to share a lil story for the fam. I was offered a unique opportunity yesterday- I was doing a hidden camera video on Nigerian 419 scams (long story, I work for a local news channel and their investigative team, "the I-team".

As part of my dealings, met a fellow offering me 2 FSR of blue tints at retail. He had the receipts too. Also had the name, cell number, ss#, welfare check amounts and birth certificate of the mother of the uncle of the store manager of the foot store he allegedly copped the shoes from. The kid was really on the come up, fam. Straight fire if you ask me, or straight to feet if you ask the haters.

Anyway, I called up the mom of the foot store manager that he copped the fire from. There will be a feature story on the 11 o'clock news tonight fam, I will post the video later tonight. it's YZY SZN, fam, but this reseller game is too much, hurts the folks like us who are here for the culture, not the vulture.
Of course man

So last Saturday I was able to get through for two pairs. I only got one shipping confirmation and still awaiting the other. Does it usually take this long?

atleast you got shipping for a pair so I wouldn't be too worried. Theres still a lot of people, including myself, that are still waiting on shipment from ADC

What if the guy wanted to change the subject from shipping... no appreciation. Back to shipping then. Still only 1/2 adc shipped. YS label printed but no updates. Be patient.

Been getting some DM’s asking for me to oop a pair to some fam. I ain’t playin that cuz thought it was clear i didn’t buy them.

That store manager should find his way to the great back door in the sky for what he did w the pears but I just doing my job...

Hey guys- wanted to share a lil story for the fam. I was offered a unique opportunity yesterday- I was doing a hidden camera video on Nigerian 419 scams (long story, I work for a local news channel and their investigative team, "the I-team")

Anyway, I called up the mom of the foot store manager that he copped the fire from. She was none too pleased, and the kid (je's a manager but still a kid to me) is def grounded for at least a week, likely can't play PS4 for a week and she def took away his nintendo switch. There will be a feature story on the 11 o'clock news tonight fam, I will post the video later tonight. it's YZY SZN, fam, but this reseller game is too much, hurts the folks like us who are here for the culture, not the vulture. I feel bad that he cant play his games, but he be playin his games on the fam and that aint cool.

Blue tints is fire btw, got 16/17 shipping notifications (sweet jesus I sit by the computer all day and PRAY to get an adidas "things coming your way" email cuz i mean, this is about the most important thing in my life since the baptism of my 4th son). Straight fire, fam, I can stare at these joints all day.

Started to read this...Then I looked at the username... Stopped.

funny little side story...some reseller tried to sell 13 pairs of blue tints....was also posting the receipt of a local store from around here with all 13 pairs on one receipt. ^^
so i work as a freelancer journalist and just took the photo of the receipt and contacted the store like "yo what ya'll have to say about this? i'll be writing about it anyways so...."
and now i've been contacted by the store manager saying they would give me a free pair if i would not talk about it....but i just laughed it off.
all this human downfall just cause shoes ^^
u said no to a free pair?

All I want for Christmas is a pair of Blue Tint Yeezy's. I hope Santa knows what size I wear and I wont bribe him with cookies.

Started to read this...Then I looked at the username... Stopped.

383274483726680064.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom