ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fam. I know I’ve been told not to expect much from some folks here not being intellectual heavyweights but sadly you’re missing the point of what Ye is doing w the YZY line, let me explain:

- V1- it’s like the origin of the world, the beginning
- V2- the world changes and evolves
- adds a very sophisticated pull tab to symbolize the shackles on society and struggle of man
- newest colorways- the peabra and the new pea cream- these may seem like yellowed unoriginal versions of prior releases. But they are not. They are a statement on the world ending. Ye is now deconstructing the YZY line by “yellowing” or in a sense “urinating” on the world he created. He is saying that the world is doomed and signaling the end of days? And this leaked a few days before Xmas.
- plus Yeezy Mafia is the leaker of everything (duh, yeezy mafia clearly is either someone at adidas or w Yeezy supply, impossible to have literally all of the inside info for every single drop like this. These “leaks” are nonsense. Yeezy mafia is a symbol of the devil, bringing us delights but the sentinel of our downfall.

Pick up on the signs fam, the YZY line seems unoriginal, dead, uninspired and boring, but he is telling us everything we need to know now w this latest release.

Wow, you’re quite arrogant. Your post is riddled with cringe-worthy grammar too. Furthermore your post still doesn’t account for market sentiment. The sentiment is “enough already” with the V2 colorways.

Hey fam. I know I’ve been told not to expect much from some folks here not being intellectual heavyweights but sadly you’re missing the point of what Ye is doing w the YZY 350 line, let me explain:

- adds a very sophisticated pull tab to symbolize the shackles on society and struggle of man
- newest colorways- the peabra and the new pea cream- these may seem like yellowed unoriginal versions of prior releases. But they are not. They are a statement on the world ending. Ye is now deconstructing the YZY line by “yellowing” or in a sense “urinating” on the world he created. He is saying that the world is doomed and signaling the end of days? And this “leaked” (another key word here) a few days before Xmas.
- plus Yeezy Mafia is the leaker of everything (duh, yeezy mafia clearly is either someone at adidas or w Yeezy supply, impossible to have literally all of the inside info for every single drop like this. These “leaks” are nonsense. Yeezy mafia is a symbol of the devil, bringing us delights but the sentinel of our downfall.)

Pick up on the signs fam, the YZY line seems unoriginal, dead, uninspired and boring, but he is telling us everything we need to know now w this latest release. The project is coming full circle.

:rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, you’re quite arrogant. Your post is riddled with cringe-worthy grammar too. Furthermore your post still doesn’t account for market sentiment. The sentiment is “enough already” with the V2 colorways.
Nah fam, for a post the grammar is quite fire. Colloquial at worst, Shakespeare at best (for this board). Stay woke.

Hey fam. I know I’ve been told not to expect much from some folks here not being intellectual heavyweights but sadly you’re missing the point of what Ye is doing w the YZY 350 line, let me explain:

- newest colorways- the peabra and the new pea cream- these may seem like yellowed unoriginal versions of prior releases. But they are not. They are a statement on the world ending. Ye is now deconstructing the YZY line by “yellowing” or in a sense “urinating” on the world he created. He is saying that the world is doomed and signaling the end of days? And this “leaked” (another key word here) a few days before Xmas.
- plus Yeezy Mafia is the leaker of everything (duh, yeezy mafia clearly is either someone at adidas or w Yeezy supply, impossible to have literally all of the inside info for every single drop like this. These “leaks” are nonsense. Yeezy mafia is a symbol of the devil, bringing us delights but the sentinel of our downfall.)

Pick up on the signs fam, the YZY line seems unoriginal, dead, uninspired and boring, but he is telling us everything we need to know now w this latest release. The project is coming full circle.

5f0a879d10322aec600cca1e9a954997.gif

my man really just insulted our intelligence though

then wrote a paragraph

man James Beam III James Beam III do you even own a pair of yeezy's or you just here to waste our time being a low key troll
I own the following:
Pirate black
Bred
Cream
Zebra
Beluga V2
Blue tints

I know too much about this line to not own any. I’m just tired of the whole scene.

Nah fam, for a post the grammar is quite fire. Colloquial at worst, Shakespeare at best (for this board). Stay woke.

First of All........... in a literary sense if your using colloquially within your tone of writing the idea of bad grammar still needs to be addressed tho..... That doesn't give it an excuse it does allow slang (no what the word means 1)

Furthermore Shakespeare tend to use a lot of colloquial statements within is plays ( note his ghost writers did)

So basically "Mr I'm so smart" you just described two things to each other to prove a point.... which actually disproves your case (Look up proof by contradiction)

stop trying to sound smart cause trust me there're are a lot more smarter people than you when it comes to actual critical analysis if you want to get into some ole high level learning ish.

don't come in here talking spicy and get flamed my dude

I own the following:
Pirate black
Bred
Cream
Zebra
Beluga V2
Blue tints

I know too much about this line to not own any. I’m just tired of the whole scene.

Then log off then and sell your shoes and be done with it.......

or actually read a Lit book take a class go finish your degree if you haven't formal argument skills are trash at best tbh.....

First of All........... in a literary sense if your using colloquially within your tone of writing the idea of bad grammar still needs to be addressed tho..... That doesn't give it an excuse it does allow slang (no what the word means 1)

Furthermore Shakespeare tend to use a lot of colloquial statements within is plays ( note his ghost writers did)

So basically "Mr I'm so smart" you just described two things to each other to prove a point.... which actually disproves your case (Look up proof by contradiction)

stop trying to sound smart cause trust me there're are a lot more smarter people than you when it comes to actual critical analysis if you want to get into some ole high level learning ish.

Brosef trying to throw some salty shade. All good, that’s not how I roll. You can be on the grammar come up if you want. I luv you all and love YZY’s. Just trying to have fun, everyone so serious. Chilax and enjoy. Fam first.

- plus Yeezy Mafia is the leaker of everything (duh, yeezy mafia clearly is either someone at adidas or w Yeezy supply, impossible to have literally all of the inside info for every single drop like this. These “leaks” are nonsense. Yeezy mafia is a symbol of the devil, bringing us delights but the sentinel of our downfall).

:emoji_astonished:

They just shoes to me :emoji_sunglasses:

I stopped reading when I saw “your”. If I’m not nice I apologize. I’m not a troll. I luv you all and on same team. Let’s do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom