ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4185839A-6F9F-4660-80EC-732E7B81B412.jpeg

Oh my goodness these would be my favorite yeezy to release regardless of brand.

all these v2s are making the people who want v3s wait more, that's why people are ready for them to be retired. they don't have to stop releasing v2s, just release a v3 while still releasing v2s in every color adidas can think of

Hold on...dude REALLY tried to dissect the colorways of the v2 as to why the recent ones are piss yellow? **** here dude it's a color :rofl:

So no shipment notification from ADC, waited an hour just to talk to someone. Said its not guaranteed I get the shoe until I get shipment notification. Getting a bit concerned....

I order at 12:30, people who ordered after and multiples have gotten theirs... I feel the "L" streak continue. Why can't I get one pair lol. Is this too much to ask... :lol:

Yeah i bugged out from the boxes! My red stripe v2 has a EU Box and my blue tints has a US Box. I didn't know what was going on i thought Adidas trolled me and sent me some fakes lmao.
I have a question about sizing. I have my red stripe v2 in 11.5 and my blue tints in a sz 12. In UB, im 12 but with Yeezys always having weird sizes, i decided to get these two different sizes. My UB were extremely tight when i first got them but after wears they are perfect. I wanted to know from you guys experience do these break in at all? Im wondering because they seem extremely tight in comparison, and since i haven't actually worn them yet i was going to size swap the 11.5 to a 12 if they don't break in, but if they do i would just manage.

I don't get how you guys don't know that, you guys are sitting on the splash page for HOURS. The splash page literally says "YOUR ORDER IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION"

giphy.gif

I thought it was order confirmation. Forgive me for not being up on the hype. Dont charge my card until they ship then, doesnt make sense.

I thought it was order confirmation. Forgive me for not being up on the hype. Dont charge my card until they ship then, doesnt make sense.

I'm mad mine haven't shipped, but just going to say it before someone else does. It was a ghost charge. It should fall off soon, mine did today.

They didn’t charge your card. There’s a difference between an authorization and a charge

They authorize it for the full amount to make sure that people actually have the funds and that it is a real card they are using. Its either they authorize the amount and then charge you when It ships or charge you immediately and keep you in limbo (which you just said you don’t want)

Y’all can have them “Washed Armpit” colored joints :sick:

I’ll take Peebras all day over those :pimp:

Sup with all these half *** washed faded looking colorways :ohwell:

First Blue Tints liner looks like they got worn with some dark denim jeans then washed :smh:

Now these joints look like some pissed on Creams :lol:

Mine should be here on the 26th and it looks like they'll need signature confirmation

yeah I was freken out due to lack of updates on my order... just got off the phone with UPS, they said its because my shoe will literally travel by train all the way from Maryland and that the next update wont happen till it reaches Cali tonight... ah at least I know the reason for the lack of updates

They didn’t charge your card. There’s a difference between an authorization and a charge

They authorize it for the full amount to make sure that people actually have the funds and that it is a real card they are using. Its either they authorize the amount and then charge you when It ships or charge you immediately and keep you in limbo (which you just said you don’t want)

This. I don't understand how people don't get this concept by now. As if this is their first time purchasing something online

First Blue Tints liner looks like they got worn with some dark denim jeans then washed :smh:

All of you can have what I consider “Washed Armpit” colored shoes.

I’ll take the frozen yellow V2s all day over the new creams.

What is going on with respect to all of these half washed faded looking colorways?

First, the Blue Tints liner looks like they got worn with some dark denim jeans, then washed :smh:

Now these joints look like some pissed on Creams :lol:[/QUOTE]

I’ll take Peebras all day over tho

All of you can have what I consider “Washed Armpit” colored shoes.

I’ll take the frozen yellow V2s all day over the new creams.

What is going on with respect to all of these half washed faded looking colorways?

First, the Blue Tints liner looks like they got worn with some dark denim jeans, then washed :smh:

Now these new ones look like someone urinated on Creams :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom