ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about anybody clowning anybody? I'm saying the color of the ankle liner doesn't quite fit with the rest of the color of the upper.

This, and I don’t think it was on purpose :rolleyes

In the smaller sizes the shoe actually looks the same color as the liner :nerd:

It’s the bigger Men’s sizes that it looks off from the rest of the sneaker :ohwell:

Delivery got pushed back from today to Wednesday.

Is FedEx open if I decide to hold at location for pick up?

Yeezys being held at FedEx location originally scheduled for today

In transit “out for delivery “

New scheduled delivery date is the 26th

How?????? >D
Ugh I tried to have UPS ship it to a store instead and now the tracker's been stuck on Exception for 4 days

Going to call adidas in the morning, single order got through at 11am EST and they're serving these multiple orders first. Smh.

BwF0f2ZIAAEoAnN.jpg

I’m not worried about them not shipping yet I understand it’s the holidays and theres going to be delays. I just think it’s poor customer service on their point, at least update customers and let them know that your backed up. They have Twitter or put a statement on their website.

Keep an eye out - Had a pair coming from Fed Ex from ADC today and a YS pair from UPS scheduled for Tuesday on the app. Saw the Fed Ex get delivered and when I came home the UPS dude was walking away and I had two boxes on the porch...looks like they moved the shipment up with no notice. For a second I thought I got one of those holiday secret santa double dips from Adidas.

Good for people wanting them before xmas but bad for those that have to play dodge ball with the seasonal swipers

Got an email from FedEx. Thought it was Delivery manager updating me. Nope just an email about Delays out of Memphis lol. I guess I'll be getting shipped next year, literally lol

Ugh I tried to have UPS ship it to a store instead and now the tracker's been stuck on Exception for 4 days

I noticed this happened on my last YS pair. I removed the request when there was no movement, then added it back two days before my scheduled delivery. From here, it was held at a UPS location and arrived a day earlier from my scheduled date. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom