ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of us that are still waiting shipping emails will be fine. I received an email from Adidas that my order is "awaiting shipment." My coworker called Adidas yesterday and was told he may receive a shipping email by Tues. if not sooner. I guess ADC is working w/ "limited resources" as far as processig orders. Also, the long wait just to speak w/ their customer service should tell us something too.

"Yeezy Mafia will be revealing TWO NEW YEEZY 750 BOOST colorways on the 25th of this month.
They will release Late January/Early February.
The colorways are Black/Gum & White/Gum"
via: @snkrmob

Take this with a grain of salt but it seems plausible

Just got shipment conformation from ADC. Hang in there guys, you’ll likely be getting shipping confirmation soon.

hqdefault.jpg

e30f7d9a9bdcafab75081028de05fd0a.jpg

spl1072424_003.jpg

Those black/gum 750’s are dopeee. Cant wait to see how the white ones will look like if they do release.

F3BD4E5C-69B2-411C-A195-107934B65FA6.jpeg

Pair came in and has a loose thread on the toe box. Would you leave as is or cut it?
See now THIS is a bad quality control pair. Not that dumb dent sht that the caleb dumba** was tryna complain about in here. Anyways, can we get an overview of that loose thread? Maybe you can push it back thru?

My boy's pair that I copped for him landed at his crib in Brooklyn this morning from ADC. Hope some of y'all can get your pairs in to flex on christmas day!

That snkrmob account has a bad history of predicting things if you scroll through their twitter feed.

But, I do recall YM hinting they have something better than 750 V2’s to announce on the 25th so who knows.

If anyone has info on a size 12 holla at ya boy! I’m good for it :nthat:

Need to start making arrangements cuz I think adc sending me an L for Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom