ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received a tracking number for their blue tints from ADC but no actual movement from Fed Ex?

Should I just shut up and be patient?

Merry Christmas to all btw!

I have already received 1, 1 is on the way, 2 'label created', and 1 stuck in phase 2.
My 'pending charges' disappeared then came back as soon as they 'created label' so i believe as long as you have the Fedex tracking #, you're good

Apparently this was a joke

Attachments

• 1B67DE73-A003-47E3-9C1B-10E8DC3D4030.jpeg
    1B67DE73-A003-47E3-9C1B-10E8DC3D4030.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 117
Anyone get the shipped email but show two of the same tracking #'s?

First time I've seen that. Maybe Santa is gonna send me a little something extra for Xmas :D

Has anyone received a tracking number for their blue tints from ADC but no actual movement from Fed Ex?

Got shipped email 23rd, zero movement just info received

You’re good, will move tomorrow more than likely

It does it a lot now, mine has the same.

Word. Thx!

Did Bron really gift his son some yeezys? #Listentothekidsbro!

Think about this for a second- Imagine how much more influential Kanye could be if he didn't dress like a trash can ?!?!

Dear Kanye, People are gonna follow you regardless, might as well use your influence to help kids dress better instead of worse.

It's Christmas.
I got shipping yesterday on a Sunday. I don't expect movement until tomorrow at the earliest. You also have to realize that when these companies email you a tracking number it doesn't necessarily mean they have been shipped but that a shipping label has been created.

Lmao so my brother in law sold his sz 9 beluga 2.0s that were sent by ADC in the wrong size (was supposed to be 9.5) to a kid he worked with and he came back two days later and accused him of it being fake. He said he legit checked it by looking on youtube and said the box lettering and label was off and demanded a refund SMH. This dumba** definitely tried to flip them for more and probably couldn't do it. Anyways my brother took it back and said screw him.

this happened to me with a YS pair of beluga 2.0s I sold to a guy from a FB group. guy accepted the shoes during the meet up then texted me back an hour later saying they were fake because the stripe went all the way down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom