ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant decide between keeping blue tint or beluga 2.0. What do you guys think

I plan on wearing them hard so leaning towards beluga
I have the same dilemma. My BT's should be here Saturday so I'll throw on a couple fits and make a decision then

Yeah the first few days I wasn't worried because of christmas and stuff but it's been 6 days since their departure scan and nothing's changed.. I guess time will tell
im a patient dude so when i get them i get them ,,, as long as its not in the middle of january when i leave on a long vacation, lol

if they dont want to give me them ,, ill gladly take back my dollars.... lol

east coast problems,,, lol

im a patient dude so when i get them i get them ,,, as long as its not in the middle of january when i leave on a long vacation, lol

Same. I'm in NJ and going out of the country on the 7th so I just want them to be here before then

Same. I'm in NJ and going out of the country on the 7th so I just want them to be here before then

Tracking from YS doesnt tend to update after the departure scan, until they arrive in your local facility. That normally happens the day before the expected delivery date. They should be there when they say they’ll be there. What you’re experiencing is normal in my book.

mine has a departure scan from cerritos cali.... since last thursday and nothing else ... suppose to get it this thursday..... not stressin it.... i kinda expect it dealing with ys or holiday shipping lol

I have the same from YS. Just gotta be patient.

Tracking from YS doesnt tend to update after the departure scan, until they arrive in your local facility. That normally happens the day before the expected delivery date. They should be there when they say they’ll be there. What you’re experiencing is normal in my book.
True. Only thing that worries me is that there isn't a scheduled delivery date

1C5190FB-6DDE-40BB-B6A3-69C17E9C33A0.jpeg
BTs happen to match a rug we have in the house. UnDSing today!

Traded my yebras for 2.0+$300, and someone is swapping my tints from a 6 to a 10 the day they come in. Easily my two favorite yeezys after seeing in person.

Traded my yebras for 2.0+$300, and someone is swapping my tints from a 6 to a 10 the day they come in. Easily my two favorite yeezys after seeing in person.

damn man waited too long, I sold them for 1k the morning they came out and got my pair for 650 and I have yet to see the tints in person, I wont be home for another two weeks I cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom