ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my 2nd pair in from ADC... swapped shoes and the better box the other pair will be kept DS and used as trade bait... im a sit on it for a couple months...

its not the fact he sold them for $475, its the fact he came in talkin about he sold them for that much, and helped spread the holidy cheer. Its not holidy cheer, just taking advantage of someone that doesnt know better.

:lol: at taking advantage

Who gives a ****. ****** are getting taken advantage every day when they buy stuff from the mall, department stores, kiosks etc. she’ll be ok

800A0756-9F17-4F5E-995D-89A03A95F585.jpeg
Scarface :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

just remember shoes or anything is only worth what you are willing to pay for it... so if theres someone out there willing to pay resale and you get paid or vice versa it is what it is.... either you get paid and the buyer pays resale or you pay resale but you get what you want...at the end of the day they know the price and the end result is instant gratification... some things i pay resale for i hate it but i cant miss out and if i do the cost will only go up in the long run... some things i do pass on like supreme box logos i want 1 but the price is way too steep :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom