Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My only gripe about UltraBoost shoes are that the soles dont last. I wish they were as durable as every other model Adidas has made. Wouldn't have to replace them as often...even though thats probably the reason behind it.

My only gripe about UltraBoost shoes are that the soles dont last. I wish they were as durable as every other model Adidas has made. Wouldn't have to replace them as often...even though thats probably the reason behind it.

Damn you must walk hard.. I still have pairs from years ago that are beaters, and are still holding up. Never worn through the soles or anything.

Damn you must walk hard.. I still have pairs from years ago that are beaters, and are still holding up. Never worn through the soles or anything.

I've realized that hot sidewalks/pavement/asphalt/etc. is like kryptonite to ultraboost, so if you use them as beaters in a city/urban area where its hot then they'll wear pretty quickly. Also, if you're a smoker who puts out cigarettes with your foot then you're gonna have a bad time...

I was wearing my pair almost everyday for a while and the ball of the foot area is wearing down. I have some super rare J&D pair and I dont wear them as often as I want because of this wear that occurs. I think thats why they went to the continental soles eventually so not sure how those wear down.

I've realized that hot sidewalks/pavement/asphalt/etc. is like kryptonite to ultraboost, so if you use them as beaters in a city/urban area where its hot then they'll wear pretty quickly. Also, if you're a smoker who puts out cigarettes with your foot then you're gonna have a bad time...

I wear mine walking on the streets and sidewalks so maybe thats why. The sole material is just too soft to last IMO. THe continental sole change are harder but still not as hard as regular shoe soles.

Got one of my 500s in yesterday. Love them. They feel a little snugger than my blushes

YS pair still hasn't shipped yet

hmm never thought about this. will try it out soon

I can confirm... switching insole makes it more comfy...

Also the 750s isn't dead at all...still a market for them...the adidas line needs a high top, something that brings the spark back...instead of another rehash of the 350s

Ordered Yeezy 500 UB from Bodega and they sent me the wrong package :/ I received some orange hoodie but it turns out they mixed up the order numbers and sent me the wrong thing. I am very heated and didn't expect this from Bodega. SMH. Now I gotta ship this back and wait even longer for my shoes.

Easy. I only wear 500s, pk busenitz, and ultra boosts at this point.

My 1.0 and 3.0 core blacks both developing holes in the toe area though :frown: might have to get some 4.0s if the price is right.

I have 1.0-4.0 UBs that I’ve worn the past 2-3 years and I can honestly say the 4.0 are easily the best, comfortwise. Strangely, I find the 3.0s the least comfortable.

Also the 750s isn't dead at all...still a market for them...the adidas line needs a high top, something that brings the spark back...instead of another rehash of the 350s

Rumor was they were expensive to produce with the zipper and whatnot. I can see us getting those Yeezy basketball hi-tops in the next year or two though.

NMD R1s have the worst soles for wear tbh. I swear the soles start wearing down significantly within a week of wear.

My girl wants a pair of the butters now and i dont really care for mine. Would it be easy to do a size swap?

When your USA yeezy hook up doesn’t understand double boxing or postal theft...

B5E3F627-E26D-4E16-8A48-BB34A1935F86.jpeg

I hooped in my 700s today at the local city sports gym and I must say i was very impressed.. fit and comfort were great . I like how it's almost a mid cut shoe for a little ankle support.. women 3 games straight they MIGHT be my new ball shoes

When your USA yeezy hook up doesn’t understand double boxing or postal theft...

B5E3F627-E26D-4E16-8A48-BB34A1935F86.jpeg
I feel your pain bro. this LITERALLY HAPPENED when I got my Blush yesterday.
I can't really complain because I got them for only $220 but still.
It ain't 2007, people have been in this thing long enough to know how to do business.

I hooped in my 700s today at the local city sports gym and I must say i was very impressed.. fit and comfort were great . I like how it's almost a mid cut shoe for a little ankle support.. women 3 games straight they MIGHT be my new ball shoes
jesus i knew u were a chick. ur precious posts make sense now. my bad for picking on u so much

Back
Top Bottom