Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
the thing here is, I think people forget that older shoes were meant to be broken in... we're spoiled with new tech but TTS on these is fine, you just need to wear them a couple
times. (it goes without saying that everyone's got different foot types blah blah blah)

Mine fit nicely after 3-5 wears... Now they're super comfy. Blush coming in tonight... can't wait! I can get used to the RETAIL GANG pricing of these new Yeezys.

this. broken in shoes in your correct size will fit a whole lot better than comfortable in your .5 up size. once those stretch out, there's not going back.

I got UNC Jordan 1s in a half up years ago... once they broke in, I couldn't rock them anymore. Sold immediately.
The new sneaker dudes I think don't wear their sneakers enough to know how things should fit. Some people these
days wear their shoes once and sell immediately, hence , the sizing up. I'm not taking shots at everyone who sized up.
Just an observation of the overall landscape today. Think about it, people buy sneakers every Saturday, back in the day
you buy 1 Jordan per year and that's it.

I got UNC Jordan 1s in a half up years ago... once they broke in, I couldn't rock them anymore. Sold immediately.
The new sneaker dudes I think don't wear their sneakers enough to know how things should fit. Some people these
days wear their shoes once and sell immediately, hence , the sizing up. I'm not taking shots at everyone who sized up.
Just an observation of the overall landscape today. Think about it, people buy sneakers every Saturday, back in the day
you buy 1 Jordan per year and that's it.
I don’t disagree at all with what your saying but I have blush and UB and I tried them on at the same time and the toe is def a lot more snug on the UB.. it prob will break in but it’s pretty uncomfortable....my blush were fine at 10.5 but I wish I got 11 in the UB, and I’ve only worn blush once so I don’t know if that made a difference but I don’t remember it being that tight when I first wore the blush

Lmao 750’s are super non comfy. Couldn’t even feel the boost and the upper was so stiff. One of the most uncomfy shoes I’ve owned to be honest.

I don’t disagree at all with what your saying but I have blush and UB and I tried them on at the same time and the toe is def a lot more snug on the UB.. it prob will break in but it’s pretty uncomfortable....my blush were fine at 10.5 but I wish I got 11 in the UB, and I’ve only worn blush once so I don’t know if that made a difference but I don’t remember it being that tight when I first wore the blush

Agree with all this. Said it as soon as I put them on, UB toe is stiffer and they feel a little bit shorter in the same size than my blushes. They're breaking in though.

the thing here is, I think people forget that older shoes were meant to be broken in... we're spoiled with new tech but TTS on these is fine, you just need to wear them a couple
times. (it goes without saying that everyone's got different foot types blah blah blah)

Mine fit nicely after 3-5 wears... Now they're super comfy. Blush coming in tonight... can't wait! I can get used to the RETAIL GANG pricing of these new Yeezys.
Yeah I remember having to wear shoes a handful of times before they form to your foot.

Hell nah :lol: comfort wise for me it's 500 > 700 > 750 >>> 350V2. Can't speak on V1s.
I was with you on the first two but 750's arent really comfy IMO. V1's are comfy but the uppers are loose so the V2's provide more of a stable upper.

The UB are def more snug out the box. I remember that the blushes were more snug but then broke in pretty nice. I've worn my UB's twice already and they are breaking in but still tighter in comparison.

Lmao 750’s are super non comfy. Couldn’t even feel the boost and the upper was so stiff. One of the most uncomfy shoes I’ve owned to be honest.

We probably wont see no more because of this, looking like Ye is on his comfy aesthetics when it comes to his kicks

Maybe a v2 750 soon come

I wear em unzipped and they aight, not the most uncomfortable but not comfy by any means.

And thanks y’all on the advice on 700s. I might get one and try em personally though

981F8A2E-4AF9-42CC-BC0C-925F0ABF6D93.jpeg

8AEDA17F-965E-4547-B382-AEFC17459ED9.jpeg

30A9DF39-06B1-4A91-9689-732D437BF982.jpeg

Unds today

Can't be the Godfather of Sole with them cankles looking flabby, gotta step your leg days up papi :lol:

Oh yeah, NJ >>>> NY all day, everyday lol

Glad to see you're still around bro :nthat:

Can't be the Godfather of Sole with them cankles looking flabby, gotta step your leg days up papi :lol:

Oh yeah, NJ >>>> NY all day, everyday lol

Glad to see you're still around bro :nthat:
Other then saving on sales tax on clothing hell no lol
And it’s just my right ankle that stays swollen all the time, sprained it years back and it’s stayed that way

Haven’t received my UN yet they were shipped on the 8th then after that it says delayed because of weather conditions on... anybody getting the same thing??

damb man i really need to get an 8 but i got a homey offering below retail in da SMY in an 8.5

Haven’t received my UN yet they were shipped on the 8th then after that it says delayed because of weather conditions on... anybody getting the same thing??

A few of us in Florida are. I only popped back up in here to see if others were experiencing the same issue. They’re either going to show up any day now, or an entire container of Yeezys got jacked.

500s fit tts imo. Ive never sized up on anything. If anything, i always went a half size down due to hoops shoes being clunkier and looser fitting back in the day. Pretty much everything broke in and i was willing to take a blister or two to make things work.
Even casually it helped me rock stuff untied, with little heel slippage and minimal toe box creasing. I stay true to size these days unless it's like an nmd r1 or an iniki, where the sizing is so jacked up it defies logic.

The key to 750's IMO is the insole. The insole is too stiff and thick to feel the boost. I replaced my insoles with some ultra boost ones. Waaaay more enjoyable.

We probably wont see no more because of this, looking like Ye is on his comfy aesthetics when it comes to his kicks

Maybe a v2 750 soon come

Sidenote: it seems like Adidas and Kanye have completely abandoned the 750 model. All talk of the 750 V2 seems to have died. Never understood this, unless they truly believed they couldn’t sell Yeezy hi-tops at the same level they are selling other Yeezy models.

500s are honestly Top 5 most comfortable Adidas model to me. 93/17 and 4.0 UBs obviously take the top spots though.

Easy. I only wear 500s, pk busenitz, and ultra boosts at this point.

My 1.0 and 3.0 core blacks both developing holes in the toe area though :frown: might have to get some 4.0s if the price is right.

Was in the same, ‘delayed due to weather’ boat on the 11th, until it reappeared on the 16th. They finally got delivered yesterday. I think ‘weather conditions delay’ is the code for ‘used as a step stool’.
A3FC9467-6D68-4E26-9BA8-8000C9208D70.jpeg
*shoes were fine.

Back
Top Bottom