• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
383276393758195713.png

Naw I'm not a chick but what the hell is your point? You just felt like being an a**hole today .
errrru said some crap about playing womens basketball

and then i apologized for be a meanie in da past.

how is dat being an A hole.

jesus yall truly are from Venus

My lord, I came in here to look up some yeezy info and walked into a spicy tea session. Do continue tho :nerd:

I just said I played hoops in my 700s and this dude is having a terrible start to his weekend lol he came at me calling me a girl ... don't know for whatever reason but he has it out for me like I stole his chick like juiceworld :rofl:

Ordered Yeezy 500 UB from Bodega and they sent me the wrong package :/ I received some orange hoodie but it turns out they mixed up the order numbers and sent me the wrong thing. I am very heated and didn't expect this from Bodega. SMH. Now I gotta ship this back and wait even longer for my shoes.
Bodega been doing this for a while tbh lmao
Them and Kith

Ordered Yeezy 500 UB from Bodega and they sent me the wrong package :/ I received some orange hoodie but it turns out they mixed up the order numbers and sent me the wrong thing. I am very heated and didn't expect this from Bodega. SMH. Now I gotta ship this back and wait even longer for my shoes.

Check your pm @ecaluya

F37F78FC-F6C5-4451-9843-E8DEE2EB3189.jpeg
For those that asked...

Shirt is Made in USA. A Large fits exactly like a Noah size L. Slightly baggy but TTS if you prefer the Gildan type of fit

Shirt isn’t Gildan, def calabasas and better quality. Upset it didn’t come in a Calabasas box though, just in a bag.

I bought the 2 for $100 deal and those bums forgot to ship me the Neon Orange one! I only received a Frozen Yellow shirt, and nothing else. Supposed to be in the same package too smh.

Finally got a reply back from YS regarding my 500s. they said that they havent shipped because me shipping was invalid or something whch was weird bc its the same autofill i always use. they sent what i filled in and it was correct which is strange. regardless once i confirmed it was correct they said that i should get tracking soon

Back
Top Bottom