• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ok this is old news to some but,

Just went to YS to check on the other apparel and UB are still available! They must have a lot of pairs of 10 & 10.5 !!!

EAA6D9C8-A07F-4792-BBC0-FC439BDDFCBD.png

V1's were great to begin with. Yall want perfection lol. If you give me the option of having nothing but V1's or nothing but V2's, I'm taking V1's without hesitation.

It's getting more crowded every year. You should go tho it's fun. Haven't missed a year since 2011. This october will be 7 years straight for me.

I've gone like 3-4 times in the past 5 years. Pretty fun but tiring and yes very crowded. I don't dress up tho but it's cool seeing some people's costumes.

Improve the fit how? I wish v2's knit was as loose as v1's.

v2 sole (comfort) + v1 knit = best of both worlds
for me the knit on the V1 is not as form fitting as I would prefer, maybe if they did it like the Ultra Boost V1 or V2 but with the same knit density.

ok this is old news to some but,

Just went to YS to check on the other apparel and UB are still available! They must have a lot of pairs of 10 & 10.5 !!!

Nobody wants to pay almost $50 in taxes and shipping and still take forever to arrive.

V1's are dope IMO because of the simplicity behind them. They were the first so improvements are gonna happen. The uniqueness with the cw's is what makes the V1's better IMO. The V2's are ALL too similar...besides the OG belugas and maybe the Breds. The Zebras are one of my favorite yeezy but the stripe pattern is kinda played out at this point...

V1's were great to begin with. Yall want perfection lol. If you give me the option of having nothing but V1's or nothing but V2's, I'm taking V1's without hesitation.

I've gone like 3-4 times in the past 5 years. Pretty fun but tiring and yes very crowded. I don't dress up tho but it's cool seeing some people's costumes.
I keep telling myself I'll dress up but I get lazy as it gets closer. I've done 4 years of 3 day passes and after they got rid of that, I did probably 2 years 3 days and one year just a friday. This year I'm only going saturday. I miss going into midtown comics like a week before and being able to get a 3 day pass. Now we gotta buy tix online like it's a damn hyped sneaker lmao... Boost definitely helped me with feeling tired tbh. Wore my ultra boosts two years ago thinking I made a mistake but it was good on my lower back and feet after the 3rd day. Didn't get the boost fatigue surprisingly.

V1's are dope IMO because of the simplicity behind them. They were the first so improvements are gonna happen. The uniqueness with the cw's is what makes the V1's better IMO. The V2's are ALL too similar...besides the OG belugas and maybe the Breds. The Zebras are one of my favorite yeezy but the stripe pattern is kinda played out at this point...
If they reretroed v1s but with v2 translucent yeezy (for durability) would yall be ok with that? Honestly the problems with v1s is durability. I don't blame people that use sole shields to keep it lasting longer. I drag my feet so that heel drag would be insane if I owned v1s LOL.

V1s had the worst outsole they could possibly use. The upper was nice and premium and then they gave us the burden of repainting midsoles. geez
Sock sneakers are done. V1s are okay for what they pushed us towards but I'm all about moving forward.
I don't care about the V1 slander because none of us are lying. It's the V1 for a reason, prototypes are meant to be improved upon.

If they reretroed v1s but with v2 translucent yeezy (for durability) would yall be ok with that? Honestly the problems with v1s is durability. I don't blame people that use sole shields to keep it lasting longer. I drag my feet so that heel drag would be insane if I owned v1s LOL.
My soles are doing fine on my V1's. My PB's which I wore every single weekend and some weekdays for month on months still are in great condition. Only thing that happened to them is the knit got a hole in it somehow. Sewed it up and good as new.

I like the fit and colors of the V1. The comfort on the V2 is definitely better but they're so tight on my feet.

Thats where I'm at. Moonrock, Tans, and PB's are all better colorways than any v2 IMO. More comfortable knit, but not as comfy of boost.

hideous cuz u couldn't cop? :nerd:
I had pirate blacks before,
V1s look like Kmart shoes to me, and there also hideous

That’s just me though fam
IMO v2s , 700s, and 500s are the best looking yeezys
Never really liked v1s , has nothing to do with not being able to cop,
I missed out on every v2 before the beluga 2.0s and there still my favorite

Back
Top Bottom