ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only little kids won't appreciate them. As a grown *** man I'm happy with them. The older yeezy designs are obviously dope but finally there's something "high end" that I can get away wearing in a club, lounge, bar or nice restaurant. Good luck getting into a classy place with the older Yeezys. 

If you want them to glow, just buy some glow paint at Michael's or Hobby Lobby and go nuts. 

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the asking price but for hey, it is what it is. 
Ugly is Ugly. 

You're a grown *** man yet getting into a club, lounge, bar or nice restaurant with sneakers is your argument?

Unless you're in Vegas, you're getting into most of the places with chucks and t-shirt.

Everyone arguing the simplicity and blah blah are full of it. These shoes been out with different branding at $600-$1500k retail.

EDIT. MY e-boo read my mind.

as "grown *** man though, wouldnt you want to wear real (dress) shoes to bar, lounge, nice restaurant?
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
so what's the whole Adidas Originals x Kanye ? Is that going to be the clothing line? :nerd:
Or is there a high end (Y-3 type), runner, and original? Mad confused now.

the whole line is under the Adidas Originals part of the brand like most other collabs

I was kind of disappointed at first sight. The boost is very minimal and is smooth, but I was expecting something that makes me go, WOAH.
Like the yeezy 2 was a delight to look at all the cool details and definitely was the hallmark of certain outfits. The boosts are smooth, really nice for when you want to be minimalistic like many people have said and still look lit. They aren't in your face like the yeezy 1/2s. 
That being said, with it being a simple clean shoe, idk if can justify $350. Like the yeezy 2s were like "I have literal heat on my feet", definitely for sneakerheads.
The boosts are for the smooth minimal fits, just like what kanye been wearing. I'd wear them, but not for $350, nope. 

You do realize that the boost is a drop-in insert and you can only see it through the bottom cut-out of the shoe? It's the same texture as all boost cushioning.

Only little kids won't appreciate them. As a grown *** man I'm happy with them. The older yeezy designs are obviously dope but finally there's something "high end" that I can get away wearing in a club, lounge, bar or nice restaurant. Good luck getting into a classy place with the older Yeezys. 

If you want them to glow, just buy some glow paint at Michael's or Hobby Lobby and go nuts. 

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the asking price but for hey, it is what it is. 
ohwell.gif

You guys really jump through hoops to try and justify liking things that other people don't. You like them and thats fine.... BUT....

These shoes are quite literally a mish mash of designer shoes, and would be a forgotten and not thought of design if it were on any designers models for a random F/W fashion runway.

Classy place? You wouldn't wear these there either. You wear damn dress shoes to a classy place. point blank. 

You are not going to be the one guy in a tuxedo and these. 

The asking price is pretty much lower then most deisgner shoes, which is probably the reason for the pricing to being with.

Maybe the other two shoes will be lit, I have low expectations tho because i'd rather him come with new models.

Now we gotta wait till next week though because he most likely wearing the boosts at the grammys. boo.

Last edited:

ohwell.gif

You guys really jump through hoops to try and justify liking things that other people don't. You like them and thats fine.... BUT....

These shoes are quite literally a mish mash of designer shoes, and would be a forgotten and not thought of design if it were on any designers models for a random F/W fashion runway.

Classy place? You wouldn't wear these there either. You wear damn dress shoes to a classy place. point blank. 

You are not going to be the one guy in a tuxedo and these. 

The asking price is pretty much lower then most deisgner shoes, which is probably the reason for the pricing to being with.
And we still gotta spell it out for him to grasp this

You do realize that the boost is a drop-in insert and you can only see it through the bottom cut-out of the shoe? It's the same texture as all boost cushioning.
No, I didn't know that, but I'm not really concerned with the technology of the shoe, mostly on how it looks. 

I actually like adidas, I never expected anything from Kanye, but I do always love the people that claim to love his music and message to have him literally reinforce the opposite of them messages.

"black men need to stop being slaves to expensive material things"

"Check out my new 350 adidas shoes"

Last edited:

:lol: "grown folk shoes"

Ugly is Ugly. 

You're a grown *** man yet getting into a club, lounge, bar or nice restaurant with sneakers is your argument?

Unless you're in Vegas, you're getting into most of the places with chucks and t-shirt.

Everyone arguing the simplicity and blah blah are full of it. These shoes been out with different branding at $600-$1500k retail.

EDIT. MY e-boo read my mind.
Miami, NYC, LA ?

That Chucks n a Tshirt ain't flying in no nice clubs.

there's nothing grown up about these, they look just as causal as the other yeezys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom