ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotta see some pics on how these shoes bleed
rainy day in NY any volunteers with their pair?
roll.gif

If you're really on Ye's sack, you could buy all four of these for under the price of current resell on the Boost 350 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

it's pretty tempting. especially cause my boy would sell me his chis at a later time for a fair price. i do want to believe that once online orders are in hand they will settle less than what resellers are asking for now before making a slow climb. refusing to pay the prices this weekend & neither should anyone else, the shoe is only worth what your prepared to drop on it.
They said the same about 750s

View media item 1602676

If you're really on Ye's sack, you could buy all four of these for under the price of current resell on the Boost 350 :lol:  

Dude..

Those foams are trash.

Those Roshe are trash.

Only thing dope are the flyknits and Kanye didn't make those cool, they've been cool to real heads since Olympics drop.

But..

You're obv beast.

I won't pay a penny over $450 for these on the resale market.

I feel bad for who does because they aren't great in person

Last edited:
Dude..

Those foams are trash.

Those Roshe are trash.

Only thing dope are the flyknits and Kanye didn't make those cool, they've been cool to real heads since Olympics drop.

But..

You're obv beast.

Just saying if you really want to beast on Yeezy you're probably better off going the "four for one" route haha. 

Last edited:
Dude..

Those foams are trash.

Those Roshe are trash.

But..

You're obv beast.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. IMO they are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in person.

wait, you diss everything he has, says you won't pay over $450, and these aren't great in person. But at $450, you'd cop.

Who's the beast again? I missed that.

View media item 1602861

Haha.

Because they are.

Color ways mashed up on an existing model?

Where's the originality ?

450 is a price point I would live with.

I set a budget on what I will spend on wants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom