ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect the website to stay offline for the next hour or more. Their server can't handle this many people browsing on it so it won't be loading until they add in some kind of new measures to decrease the load or until a lot of people give up. Battle of patience and bots, boys!

They just tweeted yeezy season with the link. Bet they backdoored pairs lol the site has been down all morning and u tweet the link? How phony

if you weren't cookin already what makes u think u gonna score on that garbage website
laugh.gif

i dont understand why KICKSUSA  even mentioned that they would be getting them online. why not just drop them randomly, out of the blue, and allow for whoever is able to purchase a pair. when will some of these sites learn. 

I'm betting we never see one screenshot of a kicksusa checkout page/confirmation e-mail.

Also, wouldn't all of this refreshing lead to a further DDoS?

Last edited:

i dont understand why KICKSUSA  even mentioned that they would be getting them online. why not just drop them randomly, out of the blue, and allow for whoever is able to purchase a pair. when will some of these sites learn. 
The purpose of this is promotion. If they did it randomly without announcing anything there would be the regular people browsing the site rather than 1 million people that are spamming their site now.

The purpose of this is promotion. If they did it randomly without announcing anything there would be the regular people browsing the site rather than 1 million people that are spamming their site now.
yea i figured - so annoying though 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom