ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I know chances are getting slimmer for shipping from the restock pairs for us, but let's hold off on the depression/defeatist attitudes...

My boy Andy once told me that hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever goes to die...

So let's get some positivity going!

Man, I know chances are getting slimmer for shipping from the restock pairs for us, but let's hold off on the depression/defeatist attitudes...

My boy Andy once told me that hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever goes to die...

Classic. One of my all-time favorites.

I've accepted my fate. I'm just going to let Yeezus take the wheel.

:lol: never thought I'd see the day when any Adidas shoe would be a good deal at 600 bucks, especially not a damn slipper... the shepherd has a strong hold on his flock :smokin

I feel you, at this point it is what it is, no need to get sad or down about a shoe. Im in the same boat. If i get them its cool if not i can live with it cause i'm team, Retail or Bust. 

I was posted earlier about not getting a shipping confirmation. I got one at 7 pm today. I checked out at about 3:06-3:12 on the restock

I got a question about the confirmed app, i am currently located outside of NY by like 40-50 min cause work, so technically i'm out of the zone. I was wondering to use the mock gps location does your android phone need to be rooted, by next release I may be in NYC for work, but not guaranteed. so just wondering if its possible to do it without rooting, or if the phone needs to be rooted. thanks

Has anyone had experience with selling through Flight Club? I'm aware of the 80/20 split, but are there any "hidden" fees that they hit you with upon selling the shoe?

laugh.gif

lol thanks, I try. But I saw someone in here post that a pair sold on FC for $1250. If that's true, I want a piece of that cake, even with the 80/20 split

1st time posting but lurking since Friday.... Just offered corks + cash for my 350s +cash and he said he would but not sure how since he lives across world. Good trade or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom